domingo, 5 de maio de 2013

For a thousand years

                                                I still wil love you
                                                For a thousand years I'll love you
                                                The eternit shal be my witness
                                                Becouse I will love you forever
                                                But I don't know if I will be alive
                                                Becouse my heart can not support
                                                This enourmous pain that come inside me
                                                Destroying my life
                                                During this thousand years
                                                For sure I'l waring to find you
                                                I'm sure I'll meet you agaim
                                                And I'm gonna make you love me
                                                The same way  I love you                                            

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário