segunda-feira, 15 de abril de 2013

Please Jesus

                                          Remember
                                          You that was my inpiration
                                          You wich was the reason of breathing
                                           You who made  my life beautiful
                                           How can you think that is possible to be whitout you

                                           How can my world be happy if I dont have you
                                           My life is really bad
                                           I crie day and night
                                           Wy would you do this to me

                                           You are very nice
                                           To me you are an angel
                                           Do not make me suffer
                                           Help me  find a way
                                           A way to find peace
                                           And how to forget you

                                           I was so happy whit your love
                                           I believed  that we'll be toghether forever
                                           But it was a big mistake
                                           Now I have to be myself
                                           Alone and sad
                                           I don't  know what to do
                                           Jesus, Help me!...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário