segunda-feira, 11 de março de 2013

Today I saw your picture
                                                                      you wasn't alone
                                                                     Very lock woman was by your side
                                                                     My heart broke
                                                                     My eyes cried
                                                                     When I saw your picture
                                                                     Something bad came inside me
                                                                     My soul came down/
                                                                     my  hope no longer exist
                                                                     Everything about me has changed
                                                                    When I saw your picture
                                                                    Be happy
                                                                    All that I want is for you
                                                                    Be happy and makes my heart happy
                                                                    your happiness makes smile my soul
                                                                    I will suffer but your happiness makes smile my face
 (poem by Leda Edna de Souza)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário